The following documents and resources are available for support.
Online Tech Guides
- Worldwide Data Quality Effects on PBL Short-Range Regulatory Air Dispersion Models
Th√©, Jesse L., Russell Lee and Roger W. Brode. Proceedings from 7th International Conference on Harmonization within Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling for Regulatory Purposes, May 28-31, 2001, Belgirate, Italy. European Commission Joint Research Centre, 2001. 202-206.
- Procedures for Substituting Values for Missing NWS Meteorological Data for Use in Regulatory Air Quality Models
July 7, 1992
- Data Documentation for Hourly Precipitation Data TD-3240
- Data Documentation for Integrated Surface Hourly Data TD-3505
- Surface Airways Hourly TD-3280 and Airways Solar Radiation TD-3281
- Data Documentation for TD 6200 - NCDC Upper Air Digital Files
October 9, 1998
- Use of On-Site Variables in AERMET - Russell Lee
July 22, 2002